GoSquared Analytics is a simple, privacy-friendly analytics started in 2010 and then called "Live Stats." The current version is a result of an iteration.
This article is about GoSquared's features, strengths and weaknesses. But there is more! We introduce you to an exciting alternative. This innovative solution offers a new perspective so you can make informed decisions.
- GoSquared Reviews
- Simple Analytics: A better alternative
- Feature comparison between GoSquared and Simple Analytics.
- FAQs: A better alternative to GoSquared
GoSquared is a Web analytics service that offers real-time monitoring, site analytics and more. Its simple user interface and custom dashboards are designed to enable businesses to make data-driven decisions and improve their online performance.
GoSquared is also one of the few analytics tools that are GDPR-compliant, and an external accreditation body has confirmed this.
Benefits of GoSquared
- Simple and easy to understand dashboard
- Hassle-free installation
- Affordable pricing
- Has multiple useful integrations
Disadvantages of GoSquared
- Although the dashboard is easy to understand, the UI is a bit dated
- Limited event tracking capabilities
What do you like best about GoSquared?
Without GoSquared, we wouldn't know how our customers are using our site (or we would have to spend $$ to create tracking). This insight is priceless. Plus, we've finally seen a Live Chat that really works - and has created live interpretation of accessibility to help our global customers continually address their issues. We can see what part they are using, assume they have made a mistake and additionally answer when we are not at our workstation with iphone application reconciliation.
What don't you like about GoSquared?
I have become fixated on the examination on several occasions 60 minutes. Stand by, is that something terrible. I would suggest if it saved a little more time.
What problems does GoSquared solve and how do you benefit from them?
We are ready to constantly talk to our customers in their language - giving remarkable customer administrations is essential for us, no matter what language our customers speak! Also, being able to see what elements they use helps us work on our product and make better choices about the most skilled method to develop our highlights.
Simple Analytics: A better alternative
Simple Analytics is an easy-to-use analytics tool that gives you the insights you need while being 100% GDPR compliant.
It was founded by Adriaan van Rossum shortly after the GDPR was passed. Since its inception, Simple Analytics has had clients of all sizes, including: Michelin, Havas Media, Nomadlist and the U.K. government.
While Simple Analytics may sound like a simple minimal analytics tool, it has some powerful features that many marketers love, such as automated event collection, goal tracking, e-commerce analytics, bypassing ad blockers (because it's privacy-friendly), and more.
Let's see why it has become a favorite choice for companies looking for reliable and affordable analytics tools.
Benefits of using Simple Analytics
- Simple user interface: - Simple Analytics is one of the simplest analytics tools. The dashboard is structured to be easily understood by non-marketers.
- Affordable: Tracking website and product statistics is quite affordable with Simple Analytics. For just $9/month, you can track 100,000 data points (pageviews + events). In addition, you get features that you would find in much more expensive tools.
- Privacy First: The world is moving in a direction where privacy is increasingly important. Google Analytics has been declared illegal in several EU countries. You'd rather avoid getting caught up in this mess. Keep privacy or regulatory compliance in mind.
- Mini-websites: Have you ever seen"t.co" as a referrer in your Web analytics? If so, you must have broken your head trying to find the source. Simple Analytics helps you find the exact tweet that referred/referred to your website.
- Lightweight: Your website is your storefront on the Internet. Providing the best possible experience is important. Installing an analytics script affects page speed. Choose an analytics program that does not slow down your Web site. Even Google recommends having a Web site that loads quickly.
- Integration: Installing and integrating Simple Analytics is also super easy. It has 20+ integrations to choose from, so you can get it added quickly.
Cons of using Simple Analytics
Due to privacy laws, Simple Analytics does not store IPs and user identifiers, so it lacks some statistics, such as bounce rate, but it does have on-page time to give you an idea of how much users are sticking around.
Pricing of Simple Analytics
Simple Analytics offers one of the most affordable pricing structures in its segment. Plans start at just $9/month, which allows you to track 100,000 data points.
If you need more features, such as team access, the price goes up to $49/month, raising the data point limit from 100,000 to 1,000,000.
Feature comparison between GoSquared and Simple Analytics.
| Simple Analytics: GoSquared: account management: trackable items: unlimited. User slots: 1 to unlimited users: unlimited. User roles: available: available: account security: login without password: two-factor authentication. Data processing: data retention: unlimited. Data center locations: European Economic Area (EEA), United Kingdom: data import: including GA importer: CSV. Data ownership: U: GoSquared. Software hosting: public cloud: public cloud. Compliance: GDPR, PECR, CCPA: GDPR. Data freshness: Realtime: Realtime. Data export: As CSV or via API: Export e-commerce, trends or people data via CSV or API. Cookieless: Simple Analytics is cookieless: GoSquared relies on first-party cookies. | Reporting | Funnel Reporting | Available | Device Reporting | Available (based on OS and screen sizes) | Available | Segmentation | Available | Trend Reporting | Available | Alerts & Automation | Integrations | 20+ Available and you can send a request to the Simple Analytics team for more | 20+ Available | Email Reports | Weekly, Monthly | Daily, Weekly or Monthly Email Reports | Customizability | Annotations | Available | Right on the Timeline | Custom Events | Available | Available |
FAQs: A better alternative to GoSquared
How are website visitors tracked in GoSquared?
Is there a free trial?
For new customers, GoSquared offers a 7-day free trial. During the trial period, you will have access to all functions and features of the platform. This allows you to see and evaluate whether GoSquared is the right analytics solution for your business.
What kind of support is offered to GoSquared users?
GoSquared offers its customers several support channels. For self-help, you can use their comprehensive manual and knowledge base.